With a global pandemic affecting all of us, many businesses are looking at organising their staff to work from home. Maximizer CRM is the ideal tool to organise your business. It is available anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Get Started Quickly
Maximizer CRM is quick to deploy & setup and very easy to use. Import tools can be used to get your existing data loaded so that you can begin working immediately.
Maximizer has recognised that many businesses need help to get through this crisis; they’ve gone out of their way to develop some special offers which we’d be delighted to discuss with you.
Acclivity CRM are keen to help as much as we can. There are a number of different ways we can get customers up and running quickly. We’re also happy to have a no commitment conversation and pass on some of our experience in terms of getting teams up and running remotely, whether you’re a Maximizer customer or not.
People often think of CRM as a Sales Management tool – it’s way more than that – CRM is a process management tool. Whatever your critical processes, Maximizer CRM can help move them off paper and out of Excel sheets into a centralised customised database where all your staff can see what is going on and what needs to be done next.
- Customisable to each business’s individual needs;
- Centralises all of your customer or process data;
- Accessible by your team wherever they are and on any device they own;
- Can automatically prompt your team with the next batch of work required;
- Provides you with an overview of what is going on in your operation and where the bottlenecks are;
- Easy to delegate work from one person to another as availability changes; and
- Quick to setup and easy to use.
Keeping you informed
Configure the system to watch for activity or to highlight issues with your workload. Have it trigger notifications internally or to 3rd parties when issues occur. Use colour rules to highlight problem records within the system.
Use the Dashboard functionality to get a real-time view of what’s happening.
Bespoke reports can be created to match any existing stakeholder reports. The application provides comprehensive reporting functionality that will meet all business needs.