How your business can benefit from a CRM
Businesses are constantly striving for more efficient ways to conduct business processes, be it managing information, planning follow-up procedures and access control. No matter the size of your type of business, streamlined processes save time, money and develop better efficiency from within.
Contact relationship management (CRM) tools are just one aspect of better business organisation, but an important part. But what is CRM and how does it benefit your business?
What is a CRM?
A CRM system is a set of tools that allow businesses to effectively manage all their interactions between themselves and their customers. CRM’s help manage and scale interactions throughout the customer lifecycle, from initial contact to close of sale and retargeting.
Sophisticated systems such as Acclivity CRM are designed and customised to specific business models and processes. This allows for customer interactions to be strategically managed between departments.
- Certain actions taken by customers will result in specific approaches being adopted to close a sale, gather contact information etc.
- CRM tools are most often integrated with existing business tools used within marketing and sales departments.
- CRM’s allow employees to see client information, their interactions within the company and other important information that can help businesses achieve their goals.
Why would you use a CRM?
CRM systems are invaluable to businesses of all sizes.
- They ensure customers are never left wanting.
- Specific actions are taken along the customer lifecycle.
- Departments have better communication and improved sharing of data.
Without a successful CRM system in place emails may go unanswered, the wrong contact information may be recorded and important data on marketing tactics and strategies will be wasted. CRMs allow for a cohesive effort across your business. Let us examine some of the further benefits a CRM can have for your business.
The benefits of a CRM for your business
CRMs come with a plethora of features that can be used by your business and implemented in numerous ways. Here we will look at some of the primary benefits of a CRM system:
- CRMs operate 24/7/365. When an action is taken on your system, no matter the day or time a record is kept. This ensures messages are not lost and that actions can be taken within an appropriate timeframe.
- Access can be provided to all employees or segmented for stakeholders within your business. For example, sensitive data may only be visible to certain employees maintaining security and ensuring only the right people see certain information.
- CRMs allow for real-time sharing and accessing of data. Should you be at home, in the office or on the road you can access important data at the click of a button.
- Information can also be updated in real-time. Important for a large business with short time frames between the execution of tasks.
- With more focused action plans, employees can complete tasks quicker and at a higher rate. By knowing what to do at specific times productivity can be increased.
- Better efficiency by employees also helps with your business reputation, helping to strengthen your brand and customer acquisitions.
- An efficient CRM will integrate with all your existing tools. Acclivity is one such system that integrates with marketing, sales and communication systems providing a link and database between all your departments.
Automation and your business success
Of all the benefits that a professional CRM provides, automation and data collection are two of the most important factors. CRMs collect data on customers from various departments and collates this information into readable and usable data. Rather than sifting through numerous files and data centres you simply log in and find the relevant information that you are looking for.
In tune with this process is the automation provided by your CRM. Notifications sent to relevant departments when actions need to be, the recording of customer interactions, and the automation of marketing campaigns can all be down within a CRM. Automation frees up more time and makes the lifecycle move easier.
Why you should choose Acclivity CRM?
With the numerous CRM systems on the market, what makes Acclivity CRM different and why would you choose Acclivity CRM over another system? The answer is simple, experience and the ease of use that our systems provide.
Just as a CRM system will make your business processes easier, we make the adoption of CRM systems easier.
- Acclivity provides in-depth training on how to successfully use our CRM systems.
- The reason and use of your additional features for specific businesses are detailed.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the field
- Our CRM systems are designed and configured to work within your business model, no matter the industry.
Contact us today and begin your journey to better organisation, sales and management.
Leave a Reply